Friday, October 12, 2007

Thankful...very thankful

I was reading through some Psalms this morning, which is probably the Divine reason why my computer wouldn't work, it slowed me down a bit. I was caught by some of the language in a fresh way. I was engulfed with a sense of peace at God's lidless eyes of mercy and love. I was encouraged by His strength and will to save, deliver, rescue. I was also touched by His willingness to let His people struggle, in hopes that they cry out to Him and recognize His supreme place as Savior and Hope. I think this experience has brought us this perspective in a increasingly clear way. Thanks to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN Scot. The psalms are there for you right now, they were written to give you this encouragement just when you need it.
love Janine