Wednesday, October 10, 2007

She looks beautiful

I just went back to see her in recovery. I'm not sure why I had to wait so long but I did. She looks really good, much better than I was expecting I guess. I think I was preparing myself for something else. But she looked normal, very sleepy and minus a little hair, but normal. She has a horrible headache that is very sensitive to light, sound, and movement but they've already given her some good stuff that should take it down some notches very quickly. They're moving her up to ICU as I write this (1:10 PM) and so we're on our way up there now. They will take about 30 minutes to get her settled and hooked up to all the monitors and then we will be able to see her again.

4 comments:

sarah watson said...

we'll be praying that Liza heals/recovers quickly...our 2 year old prayed this morning, "Dear Jesus, help Ms. Liza." ...very simple and to the point :)

The Watsons

Kate Hillegeist said...

Halelujah!!!!!! Praise Jesus, we are continuing the prayer watch and checking the updates every few hours. LOVE YOU BOTH, the Hills

Harmonie said...

Praying for your family and know God will continue taking care of everything.
Blessings,
Harmonie (sister of Emilie & Brian McCormack)

The Conebys said...

Wonderful News! We are praying for her headache and COMPLETE recovery. Also for you and the children!
Love,
Judy and KaliAnn Coneby