Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hopefully our last night

Liza is sleeping soundly next to me, or at least WAS sleeping soundly until a nurse came in to take her vitals. She was very excited to be able to sleep on her side tonight for the first time. We're confident that tonight will be the last night here at the hospital although we're not quite sure what tomorrow will look like. All we have planned so far is a couple more walks around the floor and trying to get some more of the normal body functions working. I'll try to get her to sit up for an extended time and to eat some more. So if you read this tonight, pray for sweet rest for Liza (this engraving is the Hebrew word Shalom or peace) and that she would be encouraged and ready and excited to go home tomorrow. I want you to know she does want to go home, she's just nervous about being able to do all the things that being home requires. Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts. I think I hear a snore or two...

No comments: