Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

On this Thanksgiving morning, while our turkey is in the oven and other goodies are waiting their turn, many of our thoughts have turned to you. For those who have been reading this blog and praying for Liza, and the many of you who have given on her behalf and enjoyed the benefit concert, how can we ever thank you enough. I wish I could tell each of you individually just how thankful I am like I did with my kids and wife this morning. I suppose this will have to suffice for most of you until we meet again. We love you all and are so grateful for your prayerful and generous presence in our life. Our faith is strong because we see God working through you. Many blessings and happy forkfuls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving i am very thankful for you mrs.Liza and the rest of yall eat well
Love You Hannah
p.s Being Thankful is bringing the Glory of God down (my pastor shared that with Drama!!!!!!)
Love
sis N Christ
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hello Scot and Liza. We don't have thanksgiving here but I always think it must be wonderful to know that all over your country people are giving thanks to God for all he has done for them. And, this year, many people will be thanking God for your family. I pray he gives you all a special thanksgiving blessing.
Aunty Janine