Saturday, November 24, 2007

More Physical Therapy

Liza is currently at another physical therapy and massage therapy appointment. It's definitely not as glamorous as one might think. She comes home in quite a bit of pain from the exercises that are trying to get the range of motion back in her neck. Just last night she was showing me the noticeable difference in her neck tendons and muscles from left to right. This process will be lengthy and trying for her. So please continue to keep her in your prayers.

On a different note, Liza and I are at least planning to have a date night tonight! That will be the first one...well...I honestly can't remember the last one. We are excited to just talk and catch up a bit. Even though it is a rainy and bitterly cold day for south Texas, the kids are I will go get Liza in a bit and then attempt to get set up for an early time for just us. We'll see how it goes. Much love and thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ms.Liza and all of yall!!!! ms.Liza the pain will be over soon :):):)
Hope yall have a good date
Sis N Christ
Hannah U.

Anonymous said...

Have a great date! The Carlson's

Janine C said...

What a lovely idea - have fun kids, you need it after what you have all been through. Liza, that treatment pain is the good sort, like exercise. Those muscles need to return to full use. Love you all, asking God to bless you, Aunty Janine

Those Tonnes said...

He Polloks, This is Kristen Clow, now Tonne, checking in I was down in the Woodlands this weekend meeting with Melanie P and Catherine Judice and I heard about Liza. I was shocked to hear about what had happened, but know that God is wise, generous, loving, and good. My husband and I will be praying for a quick recovery for Liza and endurance for the Pollok family.

You may not remember me, but I was in the youth group at TWUMC all of high school. I graduated HS in 2003. Scot we went on many trips together, missions, canoeing, more missions, etc. I think of you and your family often and was so greatful to have you in my life. If it wasn't for you, Scot, I don't know how I would have made it through high school. God definitely used you in my life in a big way.

I currently like in Lewisville, TX and am married and about to graduate. My husband and I have been married for a year and a half and we attend the Village Church were Matt, my husband, is the Children's Ministry Associate. We have a blog entitled http://thosetonnes.blogspot.com . I was diagnosed with endometriosis about 2 year ago and it tells about that, and other things going on in our life. When things settle down check it out.