Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Picking Up Speed

Since I've started this post over three times now, I think I've lost my ability to write at this late hour. I'll cut to the chase then. Liza had another massage therapy appointment today that went well but was difficult and painful. She has several muscles on the sides and back of her neck that just aren't wanting to cooperate. She also was not able to rest during the day, for the second day in a row, because of a new-home construction across the street. I don't know what's going on over there but I think today they were drilling ice cores or dynamiting a stubborn stud. I (Scot) had to work a double at the restaurant but was thankful to come home for a couple hours in between to see the kids and Liza. Tomorrow will be much the same. The kids are well. Andrew had preschool again today and loved it. Izzy is getting another ear infection we fear. This means a possible second tube surgery before the new year.

This weekend begins more of Liza's annual Christmas ministry, a job she has loved dearly the last six or so years that she's been involved. It is headed by Sonja's church and has been a tremendous production in years past. Liza and her girls have been on the team since the beginning as dancers and actors in this evangelistic Christmas show. That all begins this weekend and Liza is having to make sure her girls are ready. Her company is also involved in a fundraiser for a local school this weekend. On top of that, I have class on Friday night and all day Saturday. So, yes, we do still need your prayers. Many blessings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love ou liza and i can't wait till Saturday. still praying for your family, amy I

Anonymous said...

Hi Scot and Liza:
You guys have been on my mind throughout the day today. I pray that you will find rest tonight and strength for another day tomorrow. One day at a time...

Jen Carlson