Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas after a long year

This year the Pollok family experienced quite a bit. We will have gone through three surgeries, one funeral, and over two dozen rounds of antibiotics. But Christmas is our favorite time of year and we're extremely excited to be here again, whole, healthy and together. Liza is still making progress in baby steps. She's busy plugging away at therapy and is trying to keep the headaches to a minimum, but they're not really in her control. Please keep praying for her. Here are some of the cuter pictures from our new family Christmas album.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to the Pollok Family! I hope you guys have an absolutely wonderful time together. I wish Parker and I were going to be in TX this year for Christmas so we could try to catch up with you guys. Know that you all are so appreciated and loved.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable! What a lovely family. I hope ya'll have a wonderful christmas.
-Lauren

Rachel said...

Precious pictures! I love your kids! They're so much fun!
Love,
Rachel Moore

khunton said...

Hey Scot, I was looking for your email on your blog but wasn't able to find it. I have a question about something your family may be able to use. Please email me at kristinehunton@gmail.com. Thanks so much! Kristine (Deyoe) Hunton

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, you all look wonderful. God has brought you through this year but there you are, all together and all smiling. Praise God. Much love from Janine and Rory in Australia.