Thursday, December 6, 2007

Catching Up

The last few days have been filled with activity. Preschool for the kids, work/school/sinus infection for me, and more physical therapy and even some teaching for Liza. Yes, that's right, she went to the studio tonight and taught a level 7 ballet class, after driving herself to a therapy appointment and the grocery store. She's doing quite well, but it's all taking a toll. She is in quite a bit of pain and is utterly exhausted. I'm trying to get her to slow down a little bit, but you can see how well that's working.

Today, the therapist could move Liza's head all the way to her left shoulder, but on the other side (stretching the left side of the neck) it didn't go nearly as far. She was with her for two hours today working on the muscles and her range of motion. She will go back to St. Luke's early tomorrow for another appointment there just to see if her experience gets any better. The more therapy the quicker the recovery...but she can't over do it.

Thanks again for all of your faithful reading. Many blessings and many thanks.

1 comment:

Macy said...

Ms. Liza,
I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm sorry I missed class. I wish I could have been there to say hi. :) Hope you continue to feel better. God's Blessings!!
In Christ,
Macy