Monday, January 28, 2008

My Talented Wife

We're still battling through sickness. It just doesn't want to go away. Liza has been taking a short break from physical therapy because of the sickness but will resume this week.

She received word this week of a tremendous honor. It's a little touchy to talk about on the Internet, so please ask her about if you see her.

I'm still plugging away at school and will be speaking for the next several weekends. The kids are struggling to get over sickness but are doing well. Much love and many blessings. More soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is late here in Australia (1am) and I stumbled across this blog and realised I know this person. I went to school with Liza in Australia and she touched my heart in such a way that during different struggles of this period of my life, her strength of character and kind heart was a rock. I don’t think Liza ever realised the impact she had on my life and I truly believe I am just one of thousands that have a positive and warm-hearted memory of her.
To read about the battle you are winning, while I shed a tear, your determined progress and resolute focus on pushing through the pain is a strength that is amazing. You are a source of encouragement and once again at a time that I need a little push in the right direction, you have inspired me to push through the hurdles of today.

I shall leave this post annomoyous for no other reason than I read of a recent benefit to assist with your medical bills. Please email details to
my_email1974@hotmail.com so I can contribute.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hey mrs.Liza!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! I am happy for you :) you are SO blessed to have that and I am so blessed to have you as a friend and a teacher!!!!! God has blessed you beyond your dreams with a dance group that you can trust on and a WONDERFUL dance studio. We All LOVE YOU you are very talented I Love YOU
N JC (in Jesus Christ)
Hannah U. :p

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I know most of Liza's friends from school, how wonderful to find one again.
Congratulations Lizzy, God is smiling on you. love from Aunty Janine (at school)