Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Izzy's "First" Class

Well here are some precious little pictures of our precious little ballerina. Although she has actually been in two classes before, yesterday began her official entrance into a full baby class (a little tap and a little ballet). She will go twice a week for three weeks, and take it as quite an understatement that she has enjoyed it. While she was in class, Andrew and I went on a date and bought a one dollar train engine that we glued together and painted. It was awesome.

Liza is currently at the neurologists and I will report the news when she gets home. I am praying that the doc will offer some medicinal answers to the headaches. Meanwhile, enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

How absolutely precious! I love Izzy and Andrew! They are wonderful kids.

Anonymous said...

She was just an angel in class. I felt privliged to be the assitant teacher in her first ballet class!

Janine C said...

Oh I could cry, what beautiful photos. That eager little face, so delighted to right where she is meant to be. God is good. Actually, I've seen that little heart shaped face with that expression before, hmmm wonder where?.. I know, my sister Sonja, she had that same little pointed chin and that same desire to dance. Isn't that wonderful. Izzy, your great aunty Janine sends you the biggest kisses and hugs in the world! You are beautiful. One day we will meet and I'll give you real aunty hugs. My grandaughter says I'm just like a big soft pillow.

P and J Ragain said...

Oh goodness! These pictures are too much! Liza you must be so proud of your little dancer!