Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally...rest

Well, the performances went very well (my humble opinion), and now Liza will enjoy a little, much-needed, time off. I should have some pictures soon. This week we have little planned other than family things. We went and got the kids a blow-up pool on Monday and they've been loving that.

Although I don't work at the restaurant anymore (hallelujah), I'm beginning the speaking season for summer camps and retreats. I will speak 14 times in June and several in July - two of which will be with one of my DTS professors in the classroom. I'm very excited to be doing what I love to do.

We also made an appointment with our original neurologist for Liza today. The appointment is not until June 18, so we are thinking of looking elsewhere for less of a wait. We think that with the right medication the cycle of headaches that she has been experiencing can be broken. That would literally change her life. She's going on two months now - living, mothering, dancing, etc. - with one solid headache. It's been difficult.

That's it for now.

No comments: